- Support data mining and analysis for corporate controlling activities at ESA level.
- Support the definition and development of data models.
- Support the production of internal and external reports.
- Improve the multi-year planning and controlling processes, methods and tools.
- Supporting the definition and development of IT systems and databases in support of multi-year planning and controlling.
- Provision of input to the controlling requirements of financial and resource management support system and defining the necessary processes and related monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Supporting the implementation of such management support system
- master engineering degree
- Mathematic and statistical business models for financial planning and forecasting.
- Basic knowledge of SAP and Business Object.
- Basic knowledge of programming (SQL and BI tools like tableau, Microsoft Power BI).
- Experience in Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting and Economics.