· Performance of preventive and corrective maintenance as well as calibration tasks regarding thermal vacuum facilities (thermal vacuum chamber and related auxiliaries such as sun simulator, vacuum pumps, PLC, etc.) according relevant procedures.
· Leading / Supporting facility modifications and upgrades.
· Thermal vacuum test responsibility and shift leader during test execution.
· Performance of activities related to thermal vacuum test preparation including set- up of test installations according to test requirements.
· Execution of thermal vacuum tests including operation / calibration of vacuum gauges, mass- spectrometer and performance of leak detection checks.
· Report directly to the Technical manager Thermal Facilities.
· A university degree or equivalent qualification in engineering or technical sciences.
· Experience executing of thermal vacuum tests and enginnering tasks.
· Knowledge of thermal process control and cryogenic technologies.
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in an international environment.
· Good communications skills, team spirit and sence of human relationships.
· A proactive attitude to solve problems with a critical mind.
· Ability to wrok in shift
· Flexibility and motivation
· Fluent English language skills, French and/or Dutch language skills would be beneficial.