Supporting the verification and processing of invoices and Advances in compliance with the Agency’s accounting policy, financial regulations, instructions and applicable (QMS) procedures (final invoice validation performed by ESA staff prior to Payment List execution), including:
- formal checks if document is to be considered an invoice and if an eventual VAT amount invoiced is justified
- correctness of vendor master and bank data
- for invoices without prior commitment: identification of correct account assignment
- posting of invoices, de-blocking after verification against available Advances and validation of payment against Payment Lists
- posting and approval/ unblocking of Advance Payment Requests / Down Payments in SRM/FI
- control and clearing of Down Payments as per Offset-Plan
• Responding to invoice queries from industry
• Interacting with Initiating Services ESA-internally with the objective to support the synchronization and workflows of invoices and Confirmations
• Other ad hoc tasks in the area of accounts payable as per service request.
Financial Operations at ESOC are receiving and processing to payment around 7,000 invoices per annum.
• Masters degree from a recognised Institute of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Businesss Administration or relevant discipline
• Supporting the verification and processing of invoices and Advances in compliance with the Agency’s accounting policy, financial regulations, instructions and applicable (QMS) procedures.