The Enterprise Sales Manager will perform Sales management tasks within the scope of the business capture strategy and operational goals of the Enterprise Sales Manager Sales vertical.
The Enterprise Sales Manager work with the marketing team to secure the optimum positioning of marketable products/programs/services of the Cybersecurity business, ensuring coordinated customer processing throughout the Airbus DS Regional sales team and contributing to market intelligence feedback to the cyber capability team to help shape development of future products and services
Therefore, the Cyber Security Enterprise Sales Manager will ensure efficient acquisition by content to the total acquisition step process, in particular:
• Craft and maintain customer relationship management
• Identify business opportunities
• Understanding of Cyber Defence Services and technology is essential.
• Lead capture
• Input to Bid/no bid decision
• Support Buying center analysis, win strategy, etc.
• Input to resource projection
• Input to Commercial, financing and offset offer preparation
• Support to Contract negotiations
• Support commercial in post contract problems and issues Strategy
• Supporting development of and input to the Cyber UK sales strategy and associated plans for the business in the cyber customer environment.
• Establish, develop and maintain a vibrant customer network to continue in the post contract signing period.
• Identify potential partnerships and alliances.
• Responsible to the Senior Cyber UK Sales role for the operational planning cycle for Cyber Defence Services order intake and contribute to strategic planning.
• Own the delivery of the agreed OP for in year revenue and order intake.
This job needs to contribute to
• Cooperation in personnel and resource planning for sales bid and capture teams.
• Participation in capacity and budget planning of the Cyber UK business for technical/sales support.
• Ensure CSAT/KSM goals achieved for sales area of responsibility.
What are the challenges of this role?
The Cyber UK Sales team is not yet fully established and this role will need to support the creation of an environment for success within the team; mobilise existing campaigns; generate new campaigns and ensure delivery against the business operational plan.
Key Skills/Product Knowledge:
¤ Proven track record of sales delivery in Cyber Defence services environment.
¤ Significant sales experience & knowledge in the Government and Enterprise domains
¤ New Business / "Hunter" mentality and proven experience
¤ Managed Service Sales experience essential.
¤ Overarching knowledge of Cyber Security and Information Assurance capability/trends,
¤ Build a strong relationship with customers & influencing Stakeholders
¤ Maintain a vibrant customer network
¤ Coordinated customer processing throughout the acquisition lifecycle
¤ Provide clear and effective feedback to other team members relating to sales discussions and customer engagements
¤ Leadership of targeted sales campaigns involving direction to multiple internal stakeholder i.e. Bid Teams and demonstration teams
¤ Drive coordination between industry partners
Problem Solving and Analysis:
¤ Experience of solving complex business problems
¤ Understanding customers real requirements, issues & drivers
¤ Analysis of key trends in the market and ability to provide strategic recommendation on the focus & direction of Campaigns
¤ Ability to turn a technical capability into a business proposition
¤ Ability to understand key technical principals relating to Airbus products & solutions
¤ Requirement to articulate complex technical principals into digestible language / presentations to secure optimum positioning of products, programs, services of Airbus
¤ Knowledge of key Sector trends, customers & needs of target market sectors
¤ Security / IT Background
¤ Knowledge of competitors including developing strategies to maximise discriminators
¤ Commercially aware of the acquisition lifecycle in target customer markets i.e. Defence, Government & enterprise
¤ Understanding of different business models for selling Cyber Defence Services, including SOC, APT, Consultancy, forensics
Due to the nature of work undertaken, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Behind the endless chain of news items about security breaches in the digital space, cyber security is a real business in a competitive environment. Airbus Cybersecurity, a fully owned subsidiary of Airbus, is specialised in tailored solutions for high grade cyber protection.
The Cyber UK Sales Team of Airbus Cybersecurity, are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to Account Management and conduct Direct Sales for Enterprise with focus on CNI and Cyber Defence Services including SOC, APT, Consultancy and Forensics.