Position Reference: 506
You will have the opportunity to provide support to the Financial Management Section of the Directorate of Technology, Engineering & Quality (D/TEC). This position is for a maternity cover, for a duration of 6 to 9 months.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Coordination and consolidation of in-year and multiyear resource plans;
• Multi-year analysis, historical trends;
• Proactive Programme/Project controlling, analysis and reporting;
• Interfacing with counterparts in other Directorates, such as finance/corporate controllers/project controllers, as well as within D/TEC;
• Interfacing with Directorate’s Business Controller Administration Managers;
• EC FP7/H2020 reporting;
• Third Party Activities;
• Monitoring and control of Service Level Agreement;
• Proactively contributing to the definition, implementation and improvement of management support processes, methods and tools;
• Contributing to the multiyear performance assessment and specific analysis of the Directorate;
• Supporting colleagues in the team to ensure smooth operations and continuous high standard of service to internal and external customers.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have a University Degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institute of secondary studies or equivalent.
• You possess excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to manage large and complex data sets.
• You are able to synthesize complex information.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating a balance of assertiveness with the ability to work well in a team environment.
• You are results-oriented and have a proactive approach.
• You demonstrate excellent communication skills and are client focused.
• You have a proven ability to work autonomously, whilst being a cooperative team player in a diverse and international team.
• You have experience in creation and development of Tableau dashboards.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• You have knowledge in SAP and IPSAS knowledge.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 28/02/2019.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.