Position Reference: 019
You will have the opportunity to contribute to Galileo System and Service deployment by directly supporting the engineering processes related to the management of the GSMC documentation activities.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Installation of three DOORS licenses at GSMC-F and related configuration
• Import on DOORS system of GSMC documentation as provided by GSA.
• Flowdown of the Galileo SvRD and PRS SDD to the GSMC SvRD, in coordination with the existing GSOp SvRD
• Updating and maintaining in GSMC DOORS database of the requirements documentation including the interfaces to external entities and creating the links to the relevant System, Service and Operations requirements.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University degree or equivalent qualification in either physics, mathematics, electric or electronic engineering, aerospace engineering or telecommunications engineering, geodesy;
• 5 years of experience in DOORS environment;
• Familiar with configuration, documentation and data management;
• A knowledge of the Galileo System architecture, performance, signal and in general of GNSS (GPS, Glonass, EGNOS) is a strong asset;
• Former professional involvement in major Aviation, Navigation, Space Projects and/or GNSS related services;
• Knowledge of the design and requirements definition process for space, defense or aviation systems;
• Management of external and internal System interfaces;
• Valid Security clearance by their national security administration where relevant.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 20/02/2019.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.