Position Reference: 019
You will have the opportunity to be part of the Galileo System and service support, by assessing the performance of PRS service and coordinating the PRS validation activities. You will also take a major part in the definition of the PRS validation plan and relevant test plans, to define the test cases and test procedures to be executed and to prepare the test reports.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Support the definition and the evolution of the PRS Service KPIs and the Service level targets for specific deployment stages
• Evaluate the PRS service performance considering the impacts of operations and derive the necessary modifications to the OSRD/OSRDx
• Support GSA to analyze and assess the reports provided by its suppliers, in particular for what concerns PRS performance monitoring
• Support Exploitation Reviews by analyzing the PRS Performance evolution and complementing the conclusions with the input coming from the System Operator and from GRC
• Ensure verification of the PRS service requirements progressively through the different service milestones complementing verification evidence provided by core infrastructure, operations and service facilities with verification evidence coming from service validation activity
• Produce the inputs related to the service facilities and operations to the aggregated VCD to MRD limited to PRS service
• Produce and maintain the PRS validation plan
• Ensure the consistency (including schedule) between PRS service validation plans against verification plans received
• Define the PRS service validation strategy, boundaries and validation test campaigns
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University degree or equivalent qualification in either physics, mathematics, electric or electronic engineering, aerospace engineering or telecommunications engineering, geodesy
• Knowledge of Mission Requirement Documents (MRD)
• Experience with PRS services for a minimum of 5 years
• Knowledge of the Galileo System architecture, performance, signal and in general of GNSS (GPS, Glonass, EGNOS)
• Former professional involvement in major Space Projects and/or GNSS related services
• Knowledge of the design and requirements definition process for space systems
• Management of external and internal System interfaces
• Valid Security clearance by their national security administration where relevant
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 20/02/2019.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.