Position Reference: 019
You will have the opportunity to ensure security operations (SecOPs) are properly implemented in line with System SecOPs at Service Facilities and Remote Sites by directly interfacing such Entities, supporting procedures preparation and by attending and witnessing on-site procedures validation.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Coordinate with the relevant parties in order to verify the compliance and validation status of the Security procedures, following the relevant SECOPS requirements
• Support the relevant support teams during the operations preparation and operations validation activities to ensure proper implementation and verification of the SECOPS requirements
• Participate to procedure verification by Witnessing Procedures execution.
• Provide continuous and relevant updates to the SoC and SecOPs
• Review Service Facility Security Concept of Operations to ensure consistency to the SECOPS defined at system level
• Participate as chairman to the VCB meetings (both Uncla & Cla), including keeping the MoMs
• Support GSA for the management of the Service, Service Facilities, OPS and Sites AIV documentation.
• Contribute to the Service review reports for what concern the VCB aspects (statistics, other)
• Check and approve the System and Joint VCBs Plan for CLA and UNCLA Activities
• Contribution to Progress Report
• Management of the Service Verification Database (in DOORS) installed in Rome
• Maintain a link with Service qualification activities in order to keep updated the System Verification Database in DOORS
• Participate to the NRB meeting
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University degree or equivalent qualification in either physics, mathematics, electric or electronic engineering, aerospace engineering or telecommunications engineering, geodesy
• 5 years of experience with Verification, Validation and SecOPs activities
• Knowledge of the Galileo System architecture, performance, signal and in general of GNSS (GPS, Glonass, EGNOS) is an asset
• Proven experience in DOORS environment
• Former professional involvement in major Space Projects and/or GNSS related services
• Proven experience with SECOPS requirements
• Knowledge of the design and requirements definition process for space, Navigation, Defense or Aviation systems
• Experience in management of external and internal System interfaces
• Valid Security clearance by their national security administration where relevant.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20/02/2019.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.