Position Reference: 021
You will have the opportunity to support the Integration & Validation Team working on EGS-CC integration and delivery to the Agency. The duration of this assignment will be 6 – 8 months.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Implementation and maintenance of complex, mission critical applications
• Verification and Validation of SW applications
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have a Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related specialisation.
• You have 2 to 3 years’ experience in Java
• You have experience with Maven
• You have experience with Git
• You are familiar with service oriented architecture
• You are familiar with working in a Linux Environment
• You have experience in continuous integration tools
• You are fluent in English (written / spoken)
• You are a proactive, independent problem solver yet also a great team player.
• Good organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• You have experience developing scalable, mission-critical applications
• You are familiar with OSGi (Karaf, Eclipse Equinox)
• You have experience working in the space industry
• You have experience working with the EGS-CC Framework (ESA)
• You have experience in SCOS-2000, or other commercial, institutional or open source mission control system platforms, or in ground station monitoring & control systems
• You have experience in space industry standards such as ECSS and CCSDS
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 29/03/2019.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.