Job Type: Permanent
Location: Moray/ Forres
Orbex has an immediate opportunity for or a Project Administrator / Planner to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be part of an exciting team within the space manufacturing sector unique to the North of Scotland.
This is a fantastic opportunity with key responsibilities to include:
· Development and maintenance of project documentation including risk register
· Change Control documentation and related items
· Project plan set up and maintenance
· Programme scheduling and tracking
· Work package breakdowns
· Milestone adherence
· Resource estimation and allocation
· Cost estimation
· Analysis of critical paths
· Project risks and slippage
· Actual cost of work performed
The ideal Project Administrator / Planner will:
· Have experience of working within a project-based role - Project Planning or Project Management
· Have experience of working within an industrial environment
· Be able to demonstrate a pragmatic attitude and achieve reliable results
· Have strong experience in MS Project ideally, although experience in other packages such as Primavera will also be considered
The Project Administrator / Planner will work full time hours set between Monday to Friday and earn a negotiable salary depending on relevant experience plus receive an additional benefits package which will be discussed on appointment. Experience in the space industry is not a pre requisite but previous experience and interest in the sector is welcome.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this vacancy, then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref Project Admin/ Plan 2019