Position Reference: 029
As Junior Documentalist, you will support the Configuration Administration Data Manager in the Galileo exploitation activities.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Documentation Management: reception, storage, distribution, tracking and archiving of documents
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
• You are fluent in English (Level C1).
• You have experience in the space domain (or similar).
• You have at least 2 years of experience in document management.
• You have good communication skills to work in an international environment.
• You hold a Security clearance (EU Secret) or are eligible for it.
• You are organised, dynamic and proactive.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• You have a good knowledge of the ECSS standard (especially “Configuration and information management” - ECSS-M-ST-40C).
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22/03/2019.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.