Are you excited to work on a Mission Critical System that is characterized by a high level of complexity? Do you want to work for Galileo?
Your day to day activities
As a Test Engineer on our team, you will be working on a Mission Critical System that is part of the Galileo infrastructure. Your contribute to the security aspects and data protection of this navigation mission. Your main task is verification of the system requirements which includes writing, updating and running test procedures. The system is characterized by a high level of complexity. In addition, you will perform investigations of Non-Conformances by means of observing and reporting NCR’s.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Execution of integration and verification tests;
• Investigation of anomalies, reporting the results of the investigation and archiving all proof and logs required to reproduce the anomaly;
• Maintenance of Test Procedures, Requirements Traceability and Test Results Documents;
• Integration and maintenance of the Test Bench according to the requirements. The Test Bench includes both the system under test and the test tools;
• Integration of new elements into the Test Bench;
• System Integration Verification (SIV) support by preparation and validation of SIV;
• Operations training support by verifying that the requested scenario can be run on the Test Bench, and assistance during the execution of the scenario;
• ESA support by preparation of test data.
Things you need to be successful
You have a strong interest in verifying requirements for a highly complex space system. You are inquisitive, a fast learner and able to investigate and diagnose technical problems. You are well-organized, energetic with a high level of attention to detail. You also have:
• Experience in testing large complex systems;
• Interest and/or experience with IT Network Infrastructure;
• Cryptographic/Security experience;
• DOORS, DXL scripting;
• ISTQB certification;
• Valid Security Clearance (SC) or eligible for SC ;
• Experience with space projects, ECSS standards or equivalent and test automation is desirable.
A Level B Screening by the Dutch NSA is part of the process.
Your working environment
With almost 40 years in the industry, CGI Space is a growing business with exciting projects and prospects across the Navigation, Security, Earth Observation and Satcoms domains. We currently have around 500 members working on projects in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and the Netherlands. You will get the opportunity to work for Galileo. Galileo is Europe’s own global satellite system and currently consists of a constellation of 22 satellites. It is capable of providing a highly accurate, guaranteed global positioning service under civilian control. The system is still under development and has recently entered the Exploitation Phase. You will join a team of engineers responsible for the Integration and Verification of the End-to-End Security Chains of the Galileo Navigation System.
We want to get the best out of you
When you work at CGI, you are right on a challenging workplace with professional colleagues and you are a building block within a close community. We encourage you in your development and offer you all the space. Growth is self-evident.
More information about the vacancy? Contact Jeroen Meulman via + 31 88 56 47938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions about the application procedure, please contact the Recruitment department on (088) 564 00 00 or email@example.com.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
Apply for this job!
Are you ready to be part of something ambitious? Apply immediately via our online application page!
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.