Aurora is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC and ESAC. Aurora has the opportunity to expand our support to ESA in the Directorate of Technology Engineering and Quality (D/TEC).
Happiness of our employees has proven key to obtaining excellent results and a client who also regards us highly for excellent service.
- Support in the management of the Directorate's resources and technical infrastructure.
- Support in the implementation of the Directorate’s overall workforce resource planning, competency evolution and controlling.
- Implementing and operating uniform procedures and information systems for the management and control of activities , ensuring proper coherence and quality of data; participating in the definition of efficient processes, methods and tools, with particular emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Monitoring recruitment, functional and integrated support, competency evolution and succession planning.
- Workload planning and controlling and maintaining interfaces with the corresponding counterparts in other Directorates.
- Maintaining a detailed view of the workload and workforce evolution at competency level, implementing a pro-active controlling function and performing the necessary analysis to support regular reporting and the related decision-making processes.
- Controlling the Directorate’s Analysis Centre.
- Financial implementation of contracts, controlling and reporting.
- Compilation and analysis of resource data.
- Control of the Directorate's manpower Analysis Centre- forecast, monitoring, analysis and control of all costs contributing to the Directorate's manpower rate.
- Development and maintenance of ad hoc and monthly reporting and analysis of resource status.
- Development of reporting dashboards using Tableau software.
Specific qualification requirements
- A Master’s Degree in Engineering or MBA.
- At least 4 years relevant working experience.
- Familiarity with SAP and good proficiency in MS Excel a ‘must’.
- Familiarity with the agency's cost model would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to manage large & complex data sets and have an affinity with manpower control.
- Should demonstrate excellent communication skills and be client focused.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, whilst being a cooperative team player.
- Experience in creation and development of Tableau dashboards. Experience in international environments.
- Autonomy in the execution of tasks and ability to manage workload and identifying priorities; ability to cope with pressure, meet deadlines and deliver on time.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another Member State language is an asset.
- Able to work autonomously and with initiative whilst remaining a team player.
- Service orientated.
Legal and Security Requirements
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate. Aurora will validate the Degree with the issuing University and provide evidence to ESA.
- Prior to issuing a letter of employment the applicant shall provide to Aurora a recent official document declaring that they are of good conduct from the country where currently resident.
The work will be performed at the European Space Technology and Research Centre (ESTEC) at Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- The selected candidate will receive good remuneration in line with ESA Job Class.
- Will be registered for both social security and tax in the Netherlands.
- The standard working hours are 40 per week. There are 12 public holidays and an additional 30 annual days holiday.
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
- Aurora assist with relocation both with support and financially.
- Aurora contributes to a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this Position
Provide prior to 9 April 2019 a summary of why you are a good candidate for the position together with a complete and detailed Candidate Proposal Form or CV and Motivation Letter to Mr. Davide Starnone and Ms. Tracey Longden, at email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com quoting reference BMC-TEC-522 (RT-C/TEC-PM-00522).
Please read our Recruitment Process for ESA for more details.
Aurora will agree conditional employment terms and conditions with candidates before presenting them by 11 April 2019, 13.00 hours.