Position Reference: 004
RHEA Group is currently recruiting for an EGNOS Security Engineer to work on the security aspects of the EGNOS sites. You will be based at GSA’s premises located in Toulouse, France.
Tasks and Activities
As a consultant for our customer, the scope of work will include:
• Provide security support to EGNOS exploitation programme.
• Provide security engineering support to the preparation, evolution and maintenance of the security accreditation files for EGNOS system and sites.
• Provide security support to ensure compliance to the established EGNOS security requirements and follow up of the corresponding actions
• Provide support and technical advice to GSA procurement processes.
• Support GSA in monitoring its subcontractors on their security related actives to ensure the compliancy of the security requirements.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline
• You have at least 3 years of experience in accreditation of critical infrastructures (airport, harbour, nuclear centres etc.
• Preferably, you already have some experience in the Space Engineering domain, having worked according to the ECSS standards.
• Good understanding of risk analysis.
• You have diplomatic skills (ability to discuss with different persons from different culture as well as high-level stakeholders)
• You are fluent in English
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• You have knowledge of EGNOS
• You have a personal Security Clearance (EU Secret)
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 19/04/2019.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.