Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Business Management Controlling & Administration department, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to the processes related to the main resources of the organizational entity (i.e. budgets, manpower, staffing), including planning, execution and follow-up of the activities and resources of the Business Unit;
- Assessment and monitoring of the status of the procurement actions (using ESA Corporate and local IT Tools) including activity progress, maintenance of payment plans, correctness of financial charging, invoicing and payment;
- Implementing all administrative actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including data entry in ESA Corporate (e.g. SAP) and local application as appropriate;
- Maintaining up to date the related data, performing data analysis, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans/targets and production of associated reports to the responsible management and to the concerned customers;
- Assisting in the definition, preparation, implementation and maintenance of management support tools to ensure efficient execution of the related tasks;
- Support to:
o the risk management processes for the Business Unit
o the inventory and asset management processes for the Business Unit
o the maintenance of industrial return databases for the BU, periodic verification of the BU data against ESA system for consistency
- Support assets and inventories management (including technical databases).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Quick learner, diligent, accurate and service oriented;
- Familiarity with SAP and good proficiency in MS Excel is;
- Knowledge of Inventory Management desired;
- Ability to work autonomously and with initiative whilst remaining a team player;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from July 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Leandros Foteinias via the website www.hespace.com/vacancies, ASAP but no later than 06-May-19 quoting job NL-SC-4065.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!