Position Reference: 022
As part of RHEA Group’s Recruitment Team, you will work with the Recruitment Team in order to contribute to the overall success and growth of the company. Together, you will help defining the recruitment needs and using the relevant channels to recruit the best new hires.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Daily cold calling of new candidates from the various sources in order to identify active candidates.
• Development of an active pipeline of prospective candidates/hotlist using research, networking, complex internet searches, etc. to allow a quick and efficient response.
• Working together with the Recruiters to Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy the job requirements
• Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
• Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
• Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
• Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets
• Updating the recruitment database with all the current information of each candidate spoken, qualified or shortlisted.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication/Marketing, or Management.
• You have strong basic computer skills, including but not limited to the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Good knowledge of database software tools is a strong plus.
• You have excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Additional European languages are an asset.
• You are committed, resourceful and a competitive mentality.
• You have good analytical skills with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
• You are a good team player who is both flexible and adaptable to change and whilst under pressure.
• You have strong commitment to quality, are data driven, highly organized and adept at juggling multiple priorities.
• You are an easy communicator who enjoys frequent contacts with candidates, business partners and clients.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• You have a good knowledge of the Aerospace, Security and Software domain.
• You are commercially aware with experience of an international environment.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 29/05/2019.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.