European Test Services (ETS) B.V. is a joint-venture between IABG mbH and Airbus Defence & Space SAS and is located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. ETS maintains and operates the environmental test centre of the European Space Agency (ESA/ESTEC). To perform the companies’ tasks in the field of mechanical testing, ETS is seeking for a Test Engineer.
• Maintenance of electromagnetic and hydraulic shaker systems as well as acoustic test facilities
• Preparation of mechanical test set-up including instrumentation for international customers
• Operation of vibration control systems in the frame of complex international space programs and other industrial projects.
• Generation of test reports in English language
• Provision of technical support to the European Space Agency (ESA)
Qualifications and skills
• Technical education or training in the field of maintenance of complex industrial facilities or similar
• Broad experience in maintenance and operation of vibration and acoustic test facilities, power amplifiers, cooling units, electro-dynamic shakers, hydraulics pumps, LN2/GN2 systems
• Good experience in sensor installation, e.g. accelerometers, strain gauges
• Experience in data acquisition systems and vibration control systems is an asset
• Ability to perform tasks accurately according to internal processes and customer needs.
• Fluent English language skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools