European Test Services (ETS) B.V. is a joint-venture between IABG mbH and Airbus Defence & Space SAS and is located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. ETS maintains and operates the environmental test centre of the European Space Agency (ESA/ESTEC). To perform the companies’ tasks in the field of thermal and mechanical testing, ETS is seeking for a Data Handling Test Technician.
• Operation of data handling facilities during test preparation, execution and post-test activities
• Performance of corrective and preventive maintenance of Thermal and Mechanical Data Handling facilities.
• Handling and calibration of Thermal and Mechanical test instrumentation.
• Participation to technical reviews such as Non-conformance Review Board, Facility Readiness Review, Lesson Learnt Review.
• Supporting of facility modifications and upgrades.
• Compilation of test and maintenance documentation.
• Cooperating with international customers in the frame of complex space programs and industrial projects.
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent.
• Coursework / training in process control, signal processing and measurement systems / techniques.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
• Good knowledge of English language.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in an international environment.
• Ability to perform tasks accurately according to internal processes and customer needs.
• Good communications skills and team spirit.
• Proactive attitude to solve problems with a critical mind.
• Ability to work in shift.
At least three years experience in the fields of measurement and calibration as well as test instrumentation.