As part of Vitrociset’s team in our office in Holland, you will work with the Administrative Team in order to contribute to the overall success and growth of the company.
We have more than 30 years of experience in the field of Space Operations Service & Engineering activities, providing a significant contribution to most major Space programmes of the European Space Agency. We work on the ground to build bridges into space, contributing
to the success of ambitious missions.
· Day-to-day support to the employees regarding business travel arrangements.
· Management of leave data (vacation, sick leave, etc.) of all the Vitrociset staff.
· Ensure monthly timesheets are timely and accurately completed meeting the ESA deadlines.
· Guarantee employees are complying with company and ESA guidelines/procedures.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for subcontractor employees as it relates to timesheets and missions.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for costumers administration requests.
· Paper and electronic records filing and archiving in document databases; information management and data collection where applicable;
· Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents to the employees.
· Management internal office administration activities, as requiered.
· Proficient in the English and Ducth language, both written and spoken
· Secondary education and professional training in administrative techniques or in secretarial related activities;
· Proactiviness and problem solving attitude
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
· Ability to work in a changing environment, open-minded
· Ability to interact with people s at different level leveraging the communication style according to the situation, the hierarchy, the cultural environment.