Airbus Cyber Security is a European specialist in cyber security. Our mission is to protect governments, military and essential national infrastructure enterprises from cyber threats.
We are over 700 experts based across our main locations in France, Germany and the UK, each with a Security Operating Centre, we also operate in the US and the Middle East.
We provide a global cyber defence approach that aims to protect, detect and respond to cyber threats with a portfolio including managed security services, industrial control system offerings, encryption, key management and consultancy services.
Our goal: Protect our customers and support their needs with cyber security products.
We are passionate about cyber security. If you share our passion, we want to speak with you.
Description of the job
Ensure that Cyber UK programmes (both external and internal projects) are successfully, delivered to achieve OP commitments and optimize productive utilization of the programme resources in the UK.
Provide full oversight of all Programmes/Projects and authority to direct activity and resource to best effect. Accountable for ensuring Programme benefits realisation across programmes and services.
Work with the Functional Managers and the Head of PMO to ensure the projects are suitably resourced and governed
Prioritise activity and resource calls in order to meet the priorities, margins and revenue set by the business.
Tasks & accountabilities
• Projects are using best practice to ensure projects are delivered to time, cost and quality agreed by the customer
• Head of Delivery and Head of PMO are aware of risks and opportunities associated with each project.
• Key customers are kept informed and are content with progress on their projects
• When mitigation plans are required, that they are realistic and achievable and that they minimise the negative impact on the individual projects margin and the reputation of Airbus Cyber
• the delivery of the UK OP
• the effective and efficient delivery of customer contracts and internal R&D and MoL projects
• In support of the Head of PMO ensure implementation of processes and governance to drive best practice and effective delivery of programmes and projects
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
This role requires a strong overall application delivery and IT/Technical project management specific skills and experience and commercial awareness across multiple functional areas.
• APMP, Scaled Agile (SaFE) accreditation or experience
• Strong customer focus background,
• To be able to appreciate and align programmes with the business strategy set
• Strong financial acumen with exposure to managing multi-million pound budgets and ensure value for money is delivery.
• Significant experience in managing delivery of IT projects, with a mix of significant ‘BAU’ change and transformational change.
• Experienced in waterfall and agile development and associated governance frameworks and standards
• Ability to develop, and project a positive image of the IT function and company through interpersonal, written and verbal communications to a wide range of audiences.
• Strong organisational and change management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritise. .
• A strong and practical understanding of both on premise and cloud computing
• Experience of benefits realisation and managing key internal and external stakeholders
• Recognised, formal standards for IT control and Security Management Systems, including ISO27001, COBIT, ITIL
• Dynamic and Static Application Security System Testing
• User Support
• System Testing
• Technical solution design
• Supplier procurement process and supplier management
• Good understanding of Financial, actuarial, data and BI solutions
Because of the nature of work undertaken, these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. If you who meet this criteria you will also undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.