Deadline to apply: 31th July 2019
With 1.800 employees worldwide, the CS Group is a leading IT company in France and in Germany, and a prime contractor in designing, integrating and operating mission critical systems. It has now been over 30 years that comprehensive CS solutions for space systems and applications, both on the ground and in space, have been part and parcel of this odyssey. Our German activities grow at fast pace and to face our costumers' high level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles having relevant experience in Space systems.
As our team is growing, we’re looking for a full-cycle Recruiter. You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a candidate recruitment strategy. This includes:
- Collaborate with activities responsible to understand the recruitment needs and identify each position’s requirements;
- Use social media networks, database searches and other online recruiting tools to look at and connect with potential candidates;
- Develop a network of potential candidates matching CS Germany activities;
- Develop and improve a proactive sourcing approach to maintain a pool of available candidates;
- Acts often as the first point of contact that candidates have with CS Germany;
- Provide a pool of qualified candidates;
- Ensure that activities responsible are kept informed via activities reports, candidates status & pool availabilities.
Who are you?
- You have successfully completed your studies (Bachelor) in Human Resources Management, with a first experience in recruitment.
- You are experience dealing with social job boards, resume databases (e.g. Space Careers, Linkedin). You are a super high energy individual with strong communications skills.
- You are an excellent team worker and have ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- You are fluent in English.
And First of all, you want to take on a new challenge!
Apply now to join the team!