Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
We are currently looking for an AIT Electrical Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
AIT Electrical Engineer
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Setup and electrical integration and tests for satellite test benches;
- Electrical testing and analysis of results;
- Documentation of the tests;
- Support functional tests and document results;
- Operate Spacecraft or instruments;
- Support customer meetings and non-conformance process.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- High level of assertiveness;
- Test experience/background in electrical, functional and/or RF-testing on satellites is an asset;
- Good Knowledge of ECSS Standards;
- Knowledge on spacecraft Telemetry/Telecommand would be an asset;
- Experience with satellite Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) would also be an advantage;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Friedrichshafen. We welcome applicants who are available from August 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Görkem Ercan via the website www.hespace.com/vacancies or vial the link below, ASAP but no later than 19-Jun-19 quoting job DEB-SC-4107.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.