WHO ARE WE?
GMV (www.gmv.com) is a privately owned technological enterprise group with an international presence employing more than 2.000 staff. Founded in 1984, GMV mainly operates in eleven large sectors for both public and private organizations: Aeronautics, Automotive, Banking and Insurance, Cybersecurity, Defense and security, Healthcare, ICT for Business, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Public Administration, Space and Telecommunications.
GMV currently runs 8 work centers in Spain and offices in France, Germany, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, USA, Colombia and United Kingdom.
We recruit and hire excellent engineers, and encourage innovation, technical excellence and continuing education. Our engineers regularly present papers at technical conferences, continue their education (more than 85% have a master’s degree), and we re-invest more than 12% of budget in IR&D projects. This striving for excellence, innovation and flexibility is a major part of our culture. We provide very competitive compensation, attractive benefits, and a great work environment with lots of opportunities for professional growth.
Academic degree: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Level of English: Advanced
Certifications: Microsoft certificate at master level (the retired MSM, MCA, MSCM) or a collection of MCSD and MSCE certificates or equivalent
Years of experience: Has got at least 5 years hand on experience in software development and 2 years in architecting software systems
· Expert in designing enterprise level software systems in Microsoft technology
· Expert in designing in UML
· Expert in planning capacity and security of the systems
· Excellent technical knowledge about: databases, application servers, communication middleware, web servers, GIS services, directory services, systems security on Microsoft platforms, business intelligence concepts, systems integration
· Expert in software development methodologies, lifecycles and artefacts like RUP, ISO12207 and agile methodologies
· Proficiency in using systems modelling tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect, Aris Architect or others
· Java and Open Source Software technologies
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As soon as they join the organization our professionals are given the chance to tackle technological challenges in an innovative environment, to work in multi-disciplinary teams and deal directly with clients. This helps them to mature quickly as professionals.
We provide continual top-up training to keep our career professionals perfectly abreast of all technologies used.
We offer a permanent contract and attractive package including a highly competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to work in an interesting, fun, fast-paced, challenging, diverse and global company which is growing rapidly, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org