Position Reference: 555
You will have the opportunity to provide support to the Galileo System PA&S Unit in all the activities related to the execution of the Galileo System Product Assurance and Safety Programme.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Provide PA&S support to the Galileo System Integration and Verification (SIV) activities;
• Review test procedures and test reports;
• Witness test executions and report on the status and major issues;
• Participate in TRRs, PTRs, TRBs;
• Support configuration inspections as needed;
• Supporting the process for evaluation and approval of contractors’ waivers and deviations and the preparation of ESA System waivers and deviations;
• Contribute to the identification and processing of non-conformances and to the proceedings of the Galileo Non-conformance Review Boards (NRB);
• Participate in Project Reviews at System level, and at Segment level when requested, by reviewing documentations, raising comments and RIDs, discussing them with industry and providing feedback particularly on major critical areas;
• Provide PA&S support to the GNSS Evolution development activities as required;
• Provide PA&S support to Galileo Security related activities as required;
• Maintain the Office PA&S tools and repositories;
• Support the maintenance of the Navigation Directorate Quality Management System and the implementation of other Management Systems (e.g. Information Security).
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have a Master’s degree in software engineering or computer science with background on space engineering.
• You have at least 10 years experience in the space sector including 5 years in Product and Quality Assurance;
• You have excellent interpersonal skills, together with a high degree organizational and communication skills.
• You are comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
The following experience and skills would be highly desirable:
• You have a good knowledge of Configuration Management or the implementation of Product Assurance within a quality system certified to ISO 9001
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 26/07/2019.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.