The post holder will report to the Head of the Project Control and Management Support Office (EOP-PM) and will be supporting Project Control and Administration activities in the area of the Manpower Frame Contracts, Time Accounting System (TAS) and Earth Observation Projects Department missions.
Manpower Frame Contracts Support Activities:
• Managing the day-to-day running of the EOP-P Frame Contracts.
• Performing financial analysis, identification of potential problem areas proposing remedial actions and preparation of reports as required.
• Preparing and implementing contract documents e.g. Shopping Carts, Implementation Contracts, CCN’s.
• Liaising with Procurement concerning all contractual aspects.
• Maintaining the contractor master data in THREAD concerning arrivals, departures and internal movements.
• Monitoring THREAD for correct TCAR (Thread Cost Accrual Report) calculations and correct corresponding confirmations.
Project Control Support Activities:
• Preparing, administrating and monitoring procurement actions (Contracts, Purchase Orders, etc.) within the ESA SAP system (esa-p) or other tools as required.
• Support to preparing, maintaining and reporting on the overall programmatic aspects (KPIs, finance, industrial return, progress control as well as general project administration) of one or more EOP-P missions, utilising established procedures and information systems.
• Monitoring activity contracts and interfacing with Industry on all financial and administrative matters to ensure their compliance with established formal requirements for management, costs, and industrial return.
Timesheet Accounting System (TAS) Support Activities:
• Support the EOP-P Department in the management of the corporate TAS and the time recording of all EOP-P staff and contractors:
• Monitoring release and approval of time sheets.
• Verifying correct charging of timesheets to WBS.
• Monthly reporting of staff/contractor numbers to the BUC Office.
• Experience in the Administration and Control of projects, in the use of planning and project control tools, and in budget and accounting SAP software and databases is required. Good knowledge of Excel is essential.
• Candidates are expected to demonstrate excellent planning and organisation skills, attention to detail and be able to work effectively in a team environment. They must possess good judgment, integrity and good communications skills.
• Applicants should have a university master degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field together with a strong background in business administration and controlling. A good knowledge of management and controlling-related information systems is required and familiarity with modern corporate information systems, including SAP.
• Working language is English.