You have a Master Degree in a technical discipline and 3+ years experience with the development lifecycle of technical software. You like computer programming and master the Python language. Linux command line interfaces and relational database management systems (mySQL) are well known to you. Then you are the ideal candidate to supplement our service team at the European Space Operation Centre (ESOC). You have 3+ years experience in SW development, especially Python programming under Linux. Supplementing our service team at the ESOC Navigation Support Office.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Member of the GOF9 AD Service Team at the ESOC Navigation Support Office
- 40h / week
- Potential business trips to Galileo sites.
Qualifications / Experience
- Master Degree in a technical discipline
- 3+ years software development
- Management of small software development projects
- Python (network protocol, logging)
- Databases (mySQL)
- Linux shell
- English language in spoken and written form
- Operational environment