Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for an Environmental Test Engineer (d/f/m) to support our customer in Germany. This is a 1-year contract with potential extension.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As the Environmental Test Engineer, you are responsible for the operation of the Environmental Laboratory including all test facilities for internal and external customers which includes the following tasks:
- Generation of test procedures and reports;
- Performance of thermal conductance measurements;
- Development of advanced test methods;
- Performance of thermo optical measurements.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor degree in the field of Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or related field;
- Multiple years of experience within the Electric, Engineering and/or Maintenance field;
- Experience in aerospace is an advantage;
- Proving working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Office;
- Basic knowledge of the programming language HP Vee is an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen. We welcome applicants who are available from October 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Sabrina Kracke via the link ASAP but no later than 23-Aug-19 quoting job DE-SC-4169.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.