The candidate will assist the Information Technology Manager who is responsible for hardware, software and network assets of Vitrociset Belgium. He designs, installs, operates and maintains the IT systems, support end-users and provides recommendations to management about future planning and development of resources.
The candidate must operate within the defined team and service structure, and he/she will be responsible for:
• Providing technical support, answering support queries via phone, email or face-to-face and provide remote assistance to users.
• Support end-users with an appropriate support an advice in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
• Ensure the proper functioning of the entire IT infrastructure (Networks & Servers)
• Implementing, operating, updating/upgrading and patches on different device to maintain IT infrastructure and ensure optimal security.
• Advice, develop and assist IT infrastructure choices in partnership with the Head of IT
• Define and document the technical architectures (servers, networks, …)
• Design, maintain and deploy new policies to ensure that the company meets internal audit, legal and regulatory requirements
• Manage and maintain the smooth running of all IT, back-up and security systems.
• Keeping up to date with the latest technologies
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Servers : Microsoft 2012, 2016, Active Directory, DNS Exchange, File Sharing, Linux, Debian (Apache/Nginx)
• Networking : Switchs, Firewall, Network architecture, network security, redundancy, ...
• Backup : Veeam Backup or others
• Any IT certification is a real asset.
• Advantageaous skills :
Sotagre : SAN, NAS
Vitrualization : Vmware 6.5 & 6.7, Vmware HA, vCenter,...
Perfect command of French, both orally and writing.
Fluency in English is also required. Another language is an asset.
• Analytical and a good sense of organization work
• Rigor, accuracy
• Very proactive and customer focused
• Ability to work under pressure, to handle high level of workload
• Ability to work in a changing environment, open-minded
• 6-month fixed-term contract (extension possible) with an immediate start
• Position based in Transinne, Belgium.
• Travels & missions happen depending on the project needs
• Valid driver’s license