Vitrociset Belgium is an international company which specializes in the space industry for over 30 years.
Your career is very important to us; therefore, we provide a permanent contract with great benefits, good salary, relocation package and genuine support to our employees.
Currently, we are looking for a highly skilled Flight Software Systems Engineer who will work in ESTEC in the Netherlands.
The contractor will be assigned to the Flight Software Systems Section of the Software Systems Division and will be in charge of the following (initial) tasks:
• Project support related to all technical aspects: development and qualification of flight software.
• General Support to Software Validation Facilities and Avionics Test Bench infrastructure activities.
• Master's degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering, Space Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline. In particular experience with:
• Software engineering and object-oriented programming
• Space systems and Space Systems engineering
• Programming languages: C/C++ and/or others
• Embedded Real Time Systems and Real Time Kernels
• Micro-processors such as SPARC LEON, ARM, multicore’s etc
• Communication protocols (Mil-1553, SpaceWire, CAN)
• Software Engineering tools
• Software Engineering Standards such as the ECSS-E-ST-40C The contractor shall be able to function as part of a team. Because of the operational nature of the support, a proactive and flexible attitude will be required. Experience with embedded real-time software development will be an advantage.