Position Reference: 108
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the Risk Analysis for the PRS User Segment Analysis to our client based in either in Rome or Prague.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will in general include:
• To contribute to the Risk Analysis for the PRS User Segment starting from the model defined available at the contract KO.
• To contribute to the Risks Analysis Baseline documentation maintenance
• To support the customer in analyzing the Security agreement between the EU and the third countries and its potential impact on the System in term of risk and vulnerability.
Skills and Experience
You have the following skills and experience:
• You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent;
• Proven 3-5 years experience in related activities and have a good background in satellite navigation.
• Experience in security engineering, including secure design, operations, implementation and security risk assessment
• Experience in engineering activities related to GNSS, space or complex projects
• You have expérience in MS Office;
• You possess strong interpersonal skills, team working, good analytic and problem solving capabilities.
• You have strong communication and documentation abilities.
• You have good time management and organizational skills
• You are fluent English.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20/11/2019
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.