Position Reference: 587
You will have the opportunity to join the Software Technology section to support the projects and activities in the domain of DevOps.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
● Installation, development, operation, maintenance and support of the DevOps infrastructure used by projects including:
● Collaborative Software Development Environment (CSDE) and all the related tools and applications (Eclipse, JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence, Virtualisation technologies, DOORS, etc.).
● Software Verification Facilities (SVF) and related tools as Gitlab, compilers (GCC, LLVM), Debuggers, software simulation and emulation (including HW-in-the-loop).
● Satellite Reference DataBase (SRDB), related tools (SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL) and DataOps.
● Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) Reference Facility and in particular related development technologies.
● Web site and related applications.
● Interface with the different project teams and ensure their training when required.
● Support to the definition and execution of activities of the Software Systems Division in his domain of expertise.
● Administration of Atlassian tools and DOORs installations.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
● You have a Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline.
● You have at least 4 years of experience in the Software, development methods and tools.
● You are result-oriented and have experience in relationship management.
● You are familiar with modern software engineering practices and tools.
● You have good knowledge in Software production and test processes, i.e. DevOps including requirement, engineering continuous integration, testing and associated tools (e.g. JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence, DOORS).
● You have expert knowledge of containerization (Docker) and intermediate knowledge of virtualization (Vmware).
● You have excellent knowledge of Java and Eclipse framework.
● You have Software practical experience, Object Oriented design methods as UML and eCore, databases (SQL), compilers, XML, XSLT, Linux, Windows and web application development.
● You have experience in programming and scripting languages such as C, C++, Tcl/Tk, Python, and Java.
● You have a pro-active and can-do attitude for problem-solving.
● You have good planning and organisational skills.
● You are able to work and communicate effectively with supported project teams and within the Software Systems division.
● You are eligible for security clearance by your national security administration.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
● You have knowledge of Cloud technologies and solution.
● You have knowledge in software development processes and standards (ECSS,aircrafts, train, automotive).
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28/11/2019.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.