Position Reference: 068
You will have the opportunity to provide secretarial and administrative support to ESA organisational entities (Divisions, Services, Offices) and projects.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
• Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
• Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
• Provision of various logistic support to the Unit.
• Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
• Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
• Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit.
• Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail.
• Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
• Organization of agenda and of meetings.
• Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
• Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taken minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
• Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
• Support to the Project Review Process.
• Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material.
• ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g. daily) of site schedule, updating and distribution of the site telephone list.
• Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
• Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You are fluent in English (written / spoken).
• You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
• You are highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• You have knowledge of another official ESA language
• You have fluent knowledge of the local national language
• You are familiar with ESA working environment in a similar position
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 29/11/2019.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.