We are looking for two Mission Operations Engineers.
Working in a large Team close to our site of Avezzano, they will develop, check and maintain operational procedures to ensure Service Delivery.
Note: These Engineers will not run any In-Orbit operation of Spacecrafts, neither their orbital control.
* * WE’LL INTERVIEW SUITABLE CANDIDATES ONLY * *
- Develop, validate and maintain a large set of operational procedures
- Develop troubleshooting procedures (nominal and analysis mode)
- Execute routine and on-demand analysis performance assessments
- Execute Trend Analysis and statistical analysis
- Plan and run IV&V activities
- Participation in simulation activities
- Participation in anomaly resolution process, and execution of contingency procedures
- Participation in technical meetings
Job specs – must have:
- Adavnced knowledge of Space Systems
- Adavnced knowledge of GNSS Systems
- Knowledge of Service Management & Delivery
- Master's Degree in technical or scientific topics
- Willing to relocate near the site
- Fluent English
- Availability: December 1, 2019