Position Reference: 106
You will have the opportunity to work at The European Space Operations Centre, the main mission control centre for the European Space Agency, to handle the ESA Classified Restricted Data Services in Engineering.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
● Detailed Design of the ECRD solution;
● ECRD Services Proof of Concept (PoC);
● Implementation of the solution that provides the following functionalities to end-users:
• ECRD data on confined ESA infrastructure
• Cross Platform compatible solution
• Full Hard Disk Encryption
• File level encryption and Integrity check. Encryption of data at rest – wherever file goes.
• Access to ECRD only from ECRD virtual PC using VDI
• Backup of data
• Controlled ECRD exchange with externals
• Secure and Controlled Upload and Printing
• Reinforced Access and Authentication
• Logging (access, [ab]use, data migration, faults)
• Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, Redundancy
• Export and import to/from DiskG removable media
● Successful ESO accreditation of the solution
● Build and integrate the solution as a service into the Corporate IT service portfolio.
● Define the ECRD service model and the service terms and conditions (KPIs, SLAs, etc.).
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have relevant experience and professional certification on:
• Windows Active Directory (Security policy GPOs)
• VMWare technologies.
• You have proficiency in the following skills
• Security Management;
• Cyber Security;
• RFP/RFI preparation;
• Risk Analysis;
• Risk Management;
• Project Management;
• Incident Management;
• Cloud Computing;
• Requirement Analysis;
• Service Operations;
• Process Improvement;
• Technical document writing;
• Cross-Functional Team Building;
• Presentations and Reporting.
• You have a good level of English (C1 level)
• You have at least 10 years relevant IT experience with significant amount in Security environment.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18/12/2019.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
About RHEA Group
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.