GMV (www.gmv.com) is a privately-owned technological enterprise group with an international presence employing more than 1,700 staff. Founded in 1984, GMV mainly operates for both public and private organizations in eight large sectors: Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Health, Security, Transportation, Telecommunications and Information Technologies.
GMV currently runs work centers in Spain, Portugal, UK, France, USA, Germany, Poland, Romania, Malaysia.
Our new colleague will act as a team manager of the Space Segment and Robotics division in Romania and will be responsible for:
- Management of GMV Romania internal and external projects
- Cost control
- Team coordination
- Technical reference for project engineers
- Proposal preparation, proposal requirements analysis: technical, managerial, implementation.
- Business opportunities identification.
The Head of Space Segment & Robotics reports to the SPS Business Unit Director and works in close collaboration with the space director in Romania and SPS head of division.
For this job to be yours, you shall have:
- Strong background in space related projects
- Good understanding of GNC and Avionics areas
- Leadership & Project Management skills
- A high degree of flexibility and orientation towards excellence and quality
- Trustworthy, outgoing, able to manage complex people/project related matters
- Ability to act as a team player and to effectively collaborate with local/remote teams
- Very good communication skills, both in Romanian and English (Spanish is a plus)
What do we offer in return?
- The opportunity to join a pioneering team of the Romanian Space Industry
- The possibility to work in an international team, with innovative projects
- Professional Career Development in the country and abroad. We help you directing your career, starting from a technical base, passing through the team and project management, the technical expertise or the commercial area, keeping contact with our clients. It’s up to you!
- Access to the company’s training program. You can acquire and sharpen your knowledge in the technologies we use, as well as your language skills.
- Possibility to participate in team activities and sports competitions with us.
- Flexible working-hours, private medical insurance, meal card, good coffee, fresh fruits, nice colleagues and an office with an astonishing view
If you would like to work in an interesting, fun, fast-paced, challenging, diverse and global company which is growing rapidly, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org