GMV (www.gmv.com) is a privately-owned technological enterprise group with an international presence employing more than 1,700 staff. Founded in 1984, GMV mainly operates for both public and private organizations in eight large sectors: Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Health, Security, Transportation, Telecommunications and Information Technologies.
GMV currently runs work centers in Spain, Portugal, UK, France, USA, Germany, Poland, Romania, Malaysia.
GMV is looking for a highly motivated AI Engineer with specific background and interest in the application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques to space applications. Our new colleague will be enrolled to work on GMV's space debris and space flight dynamics activities in the frame of projects with ESA and ROSA.
For this job to be yours, you shall have:
- Min. 2 yrs. of experience in software development
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Programming skills in Python/Java/C++; relational databases (SQL)
- A high degree of flexibility and orientation towards excellence and quality
- Good communication skills, both in Romanian and English
- Ability to actively collaborate with remote team members
- Willingness to share knowledge with others and to act as a team player
- Eagerness to work with new and trustworthy technologies.
Nice to have:
- Orbital Mechanics
- Space Debris Environment.
What do we offer in return?
- The opportunity to join a pioneering team of the Romanian Space Industry
- The possibility to work in an international team, with innovative projects
- Professional Career Development in the country and abroad. We help you directing your career, starting from a technical base, passing through the team and project management, the technical expertise or the commercial area, keeping contact with our clients. It’s up to you!
- Access to the company’s training program. You can acquire and sharpen your knowledge in the technologies we use, as well as your language skills.
- Possibility to participate in team activities and sports competitions with us.
- Flexible working-hours, private medical insurance, meal card, good coffee, fresh fruits, nice colleagues and an office with an astonishing view
If you would like to work in an interesting, fun, fast-paced, challenging, diverse and global company which is growing rapidly, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org