Position Reference: 655
We are currently looking for engineers to work on a project for EUMETSAT in the city of Darmstadt, Germany.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Support on Requirements engineering activities using DOORS, which include reviews, specification and refinement of existing requirements, their uptraces to parent Ground Segment specifications, justifications and verification methods.
• Support to the project by advising on technical solutions proposed by the responsible contractors, and by reviewing documentation to confirm its compliance with the requirements.
• Refinement of ICDs.
• Support to the preparation and execution of the testing, integration and acceptance of procured elements.
• Support to the installation of ground segment elements at sites, and their integration into the overall Ground Segment system.
• Verification and validation (IV&V) of the integrated Ground Segment.
• Review of System, Space Segment and Ground Segment documentation dealing with requirements, concepts, algorithms and technical analyses of relevance for data processing, including review of calibration concepts defined by the Space Segment with emphasis on their implications on Ground Segment data processing concepts, interfaces and architecture.
• Participation in formal reviews and technical meetings at System and Ground Segment level.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• Strong IVV experience on complex and critical systems under Linux (especially in integration).
• Strong scripting skills: python, Shell.
• RF/Signal processing knowledge.
• Experience of stations (or similar kind of equipment).
• Basic network, HW and virtualization (VMware) skills.
• Basic configuration management (git) skills.
• Customer Interface (inducing a proficiency in English).
• Team work capability.
• Ability to work autonomously.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 03/11/2020.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.