Position Reference: 691
We are currently looking for a Service Manager to work in our office in the city of Prague, Czech Republic.
The key person will support the Professional Engineering Services Business in Czech Republic, as the Service Manager for the GSA contracts in Prague, and will support RHEA’s growth in general in the Country.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Ensuring and monitoring the quality of the service provided to the GSA. Liaising between the client, the employees, prime or sub companies as well as RHEA HQ and the RHEA Business Unit.
• Managing the introduction of new employees ensuring the compliance and communication of all the contractual requirements with the support of Local Operation Support Officer.
• Supporting in the management of missions, compilation of reports, with the support of Local Operation Support Officer.
• Supporting in submission of proposals.
• Responsibility for Time management.
• Regularly meetings with employees to ensure the technical delivery is successful, and to ensure the service is performing.
• Managing the resourcing of GSA contracts (understanding the needs of the clients, following the recruitment cycle and finally deploying the new resources).
• Managing the performance and engagement of the team in Prague, with the support of Local Operation Support Officer.
• Participation in the performance management process completing the annual performance reviews of the team in GSA Prague.
• Building strong relationships of trust with the client, understanding the technical and organisational challenges they face.
• Participating in meetings with client.
• Participating in the performance management process completing the annual performance reviews of the team in GSA Prague.
• Supporting the Country Health and Safety adviser, ensuring implementation of a safe working environment.
• Championing the RHEA’s Quality Management System at all locations where RHEA employees are based.
• Ensure ISO9001 and ISO27001 reporting and processes are followed within the business
• Responsibility as the country interface with the RHEA HQ HR team, supporting on implementation of employment legislation, management of benefits, and interface to Employee representatives and if necessary works council.
• Coordination of events in Czech Republic.
• Research and follow up of customer intelligence and procurement information for future business in Czech Republic. Identification of potential partners, new opportunities.
• Supporting recruitment in identifying pools of talent.
• Support to bids as and when required.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• Master’s Degree or PhD in a technical discipline.
• More than 10 years of relevant working experience.
• Strong technical background with ability to explore technical gaps with a client.
• Passion for Space and knowledge of the sector.
• Enjoying team working, especially in a multi-cultural environment.
• Capability to build trust and show inspiring leadership based on strong indirect management skills.
• Good organisational and planning skills, with a strong ability to work under strict deadlines.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Knowledge of Czech language.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 30/11/2020.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.