Position Reference: 748
For an exciting Defence related project, we are currently looking for a Security Expert (Common Criteria and Crypto Approval) to work at our client’s premises in the city of Bremen, Germany.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Guiding the implementation from the perspective of crypto approval needs with the goal of risk minimization during equipment development.
• Preparing security analyses on equipment and subsystem level.
• Preparing crypto concepts.
• Managing the overall crypto approval process.
• Supporting on TEMPEST design, analyses and test organization.
• Organizing the certification after Common Criteria standard.
• Evaluating the support-software to help on the certification work.
• Preparing the documents after Common Criteria standard such as security target, threat analyses, development documentation, guidance documentation, definition of formal admission tests.
• Creating and maintaining a close collaboration with evaluation labs and the national institutes for data security (i.e. BSI).
• Supporting proposals and technical studies.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• Doctoral or engineering degree in information technology, mathematics or physics.
• Proven experience in the area of IT-security, approval of crypto equipment or certification after Common Criteria Standard.
• Experience in the area IT security.
• Good knowledge in formal definition of secure systems as well as definition of formal security targets according to Common Criteria framework.
• Good knowledge in the preparation of Common Criteria documents.
• Good knowledge in support of approval processes for crypto equipment.
• Competent Common Criteria evaluator.
• Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 05/02/2021.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.