Position Reference: 799
RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 600 staff working across 11 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To support the growth of RHEA, the Recruitment Team is expanding and looking to have a new addition to our highly talented, multi-skilled, multi-cultural and super fun team. The Recruitment Team is responsible for the overall recruitment of the RHEA Group, which covers over 500 vacancies per year across 11 different countries.
We are hiring a Talent Sourcer to be based either in Wavre, Belgium or Prague, Czech Republic.
The Talent Sourcer will report to the Deputy Recruitment Manager and will work in close collaboration with members of the Recruitment Team, directly providing support to recruiters in their sourcing needs and playing a role in building talent pools to address RHEA’s needs for the future.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Contribute to the development of an active pipeline of prospective candidates using research, networking, complex internet searches, etc. to allow a quick and efficient response.
• Supporting the Recruiters in identifying qualified candidates’ profiles using various sourcing techniques, making first contact and initial screening for open positions.
• Building relevant pool of candidates based on skill sets that can be used in the future and ensuring the growth of these talent pools.
• Filter, make contact and file all open applications to RHEA Group.
• Support in maintaining an updated and usable recruitment database.
• Travels to the regions in order to meet with employees or for networking events.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• A minimum of a university education
• You have prior experience in resourcing or talent research activities ideally from an executive
• Good balance between analytical rigor and intellectual curiosity. Track record in interpreting data creatively and delivering impactful insight into new intelligence.
• You must enjoy doing market research and data analytics related activities
• You are proactive, outgoing and have the ability to network within institutional environments.
• You have excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Additional European languages are an asset.
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
• Willingness to travel to RHEA offices around Europe at least once a month.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Experience in business development activities and account management.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 15/09/2021.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.