Position Reference: 805
On behalf of ESA, we are currently looking for a Personal Data Protection and Business Analyst to work in its Site (ESTEC) in the city of Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
The key person will support the analysis of data processing operations, data flow, services, applications, etc. and to contribute to the identification of risk, risk mitigation in order to comply with regulatory requirements and ESA policies.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Support on the inventory of all business processes that involve personally identifiable data.
• Identify what personal data is processed in which business process.
• Define the legitimate purpose, for each business process.
• Identify any personal data not meeting the processing purpose criteria (incl. backups).
• Determine and document legal grounds for processing.
• Determine data flow throughout its lifecycle.
• Identify data processors involved in business processes.
• Identify by what means data is processed for each process.
• Propose amendments to existing business processes to ensure data minimization.
• Identify risk assessment and mitigation.
• Update templates to reflect changes.
• Support documentation, reporting and monitoring.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• Master’s Degree from a recognised Institute of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
• At least 4 years of experience.
• Business Analysis and legal background.
• In depth knowledge and experience in EU personal data protection law.
• Experience in analysis of personal data in data flows.
• Experience in information systems auditing, risk and mitigation of risk. Practice in Data Protection Impact Assessments.
• Attention to detail.
• Capability to manage confidential information.
• Capability to manage a large amount of analysis work-load in multiple topics.
• Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com no later than 18/03/2021.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.