Telespazio Germany GmbH is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Lead Engineer (w/m/d) to help us implement and manage cybersecurity solutions and services for our customers.
This position is based at our Headquarter in Darmstadt.
It is a full-time and permanent position, and the expected starting date will be around June 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a challenging environment, being the Cybersecurity Expert in a multi-disciplinary team providing ICT Engineering and Secure Connectivity services to space, defence and energy sectors.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Capture the specific customer needs and design a robust, fit for purpose cybersecurity solutions
- Articulate features and benefits of complex designs, technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical audience through professionally written submissions and orally delivered presentations
- Gain and maintain a strong network of relationships across cybersecurity marketplace
- Gain and maintain technical qualifications as appropriate to ensure partner levels with cybersecurity vendors
- Follow up and deliver projects from requirement engineering to transfer to operation and provide training on the engineered cybersecurity solutions when required
- Technical support in proposals production
- A university degree in Computer Sciences (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in Security Operation Centre (SOC) design and implementation
- Strong goal-oriented and planning capabilities, coupled with very good problem-solving skills and a pronounced customer focus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, be able to work in a diverse team environment and accomplish goals in line with team objectives
- Experience operating critical IT infrastructure environments, working in mixed operating system environments, managing technical service transition, creation and maintenance of support documentation
- Familiar with the security strategy, roadmap, SIEM/Network forensics solutions and security assurance to improve overall IT security
- Experience with design and implementation of key foundational building blocks of the security strategy
- Interested in learning and dealing with modern technologies
- Requirements Engineering
- Security Risk Analysis
- Deep knowledge of Off-the-Shelf cybersecurity products
- Design and implementation of Security Operation Centre (SOC) Infrastructure and Operational Concepts
- Business level proficiency in English
- Fluency in German language
- ISO 27001 Certification
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL Certification
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Raphael Rossato.
Our mail servers are using an antispam module that regularly checks global spam lists. If you are not able to send us an email, it might be because the mail server of your mail provider is listed on one of these lists. We therefore recommend you to use our application form at https://www.telespazio.de/en/jobs .