Position Reference: 897
On behalf of ESA, we are currently looking for a Resource Controller to work in its Site (ESTEC) in the beautiful city of Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Support in the management of the Directorate's resources and technical infrastructure.
• Support in the implementation of the Directorate’s overall workforce resource planning, competency evolution and controlling.
• Implementing and operating uniform procedures and information systems for the management and control of activities, ensuring proper coherence and quality of data; participating in the definition of efficient processes, methods and tools, with particular emphasis on continuous improvement
• Monitoring recruitment, functional and integrated support, competency evolution and succession planning.
• Workload planning and controlling and maintaining interfaces with the corresponding counterparts in other Directorates.
• Maintaining a detailed view of the workload and workforce evolution at competency level, implementing a pro-active controlling function and performing the necessary analysis to support regular reporting and the related decision-making processes.
• Controlling the Directorate’s Analysis Centre.
• Financial implementation of contracts, controlling and reporting.
• Compilation and analysis of resource data.
• Control of the Directorate's manpower Analysis Centre-forecast, monitoring, analysis and control of all costs contributing to the Directorate's manpower rate.
• Development and maintenance of ad hoc and monthly reporting and analysis of resource status.
• Development and maintenance of reporting dashboards using Tableau software.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to manage large & complex data sets and have an affinity with manpower control.
• Excellent communication skills and be client focused.
• Proven ability to work autonomously, whilst being a cooperative team player.
• Experience in creation and development of management information dashboards.
• Familiarity with SAP and the agency's cost model would be an advantage.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Familiarity with SAP and the agency's cost model.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 09/06/2021.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.