With 2.100 employees worldwide, the CS Group is a leading IT company in France and in Germany, and a prime contractor in designing, integrating and operating mission critical systems. It has now been over 30 years that comprehensive CS Group solutions for space systems and applications, both on the ground and in space, have been part and parcel of this odyssey.
Our German activities grow at fast pace and to face our customers' high level expectations and needs, we are looking for talented profiles having relevant experience in Space systems and applications.
Responsibilities/ Duties /Tasks
Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, is looking for a Software Engineer The activity will be performed at EUMETSAT premises at Darmstadt and potentially at Cs GmbH premises.
This activity includes, among others, the following tasks:
· Support of early design phase (requirement definition and update)
· Support of detail design phase
· Support of IV&V phase
· Support of operations and maintenance phase
You shall have M.Sc. in Computer Science Engineer, Physics or equivalent and at least 3 years work experience.
Mandatory skills & background:
- Very good experience in system requirements management and functional/architectural modelling, with support of tools (e.g. DOORS)
- Experience with software specification, design and development and relevant standards
- Experience with software maintenance process
- Proven experience in the verification and validation of large complex systems
- Experience in IV&V cycle activities including generation of test plan, test specification, procedures and test reports
- Experience with definition and development of test tools and generation of test data sets
- Experience in configuration control processes and tools
- Good skills in Python
- Good skills in C++ and/or Java
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Experience with EUMETSAT process and environment would be an asset
- Knowledge in data processing L0, L1, L2 would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ECSS in particular PDR, CDR, TRR, AR … reviews
- Capacity to fulfill the assigned tasks with a minimum of supervision and systematic approach to work, be able to plan the work and to cope with tight schedules and multiple tasks
- Be able to plan his/her work and to cope with tight schedules and multiple tasks
- Ability to write accurate and consistent technical documentation