Telespazio Belgium is an international company which specializes in the space industry for over 30 years.
The European Space Agency is our biggest client and we provide highly qualified employees to many sites of ESA mainly in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, and the UK.
Your career is very important to us, therefore, we provide a permanent contract with great benefits, good salary, relocation package and genuine support to our employees.
On behalf of the European Space Agency, we are looking for a highly skilled Component Engineer to work in ESTEC, in the Netherlands.
- Provide expertise, at least in one (or more) of the following field: Passive Components, Discrete Semiconductors for RF and non-RF, Complex Microcircuits for Digital, Analog, Mixed Signal and Microwave, Hybrid Technology, Micropackaging, Optoelectronics, Reliability of the related technologies, R&D trends and the industrial landscape.
- Supporting the ESCC core executive functions covering the custody and management of the ESCC (European Space Components Coordination).
- Provide expert engineering support to the ESCC standardisation and qualification programme;
- support studies in the area of components standardisation;
- supporting components evaluation and qualification programmes, non-conformance and failure investigations;
- assessing existing and novel standards associated with component technologies for future space applications; supporting project-specific activities in the selection, characterisation, verification, approval and application of parts listed in the ESCC QPL/QML/PCA/EPPL;
- supporting the ESCC working groups, Component Technology Boards and the Space Components Steering Board for all activities related to components standardisation when applicable;
- Monitor Failure and Constructional Analyses tasks at the ESTEC component laboratory;
- Perform components manufacturers Audits.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related specialisation
- 4+ years of relevant professional work experience.
Please note that interviews can/will be held via skype, webex or other digital platforms. The TUD will be agreed taking into account how the coronavirus situation develops