Mechanical and Thermal Team Leader
We are looking for a Mechanical and Thermal Team Leader at our Massy site, to support the rapid growth.
Attached to the Propulsion Team, you will be accountable of the mechanical and thermal team. You will report to the Vice President of Propulsion.
You will focus on:
- Managing and leading a team of 8-10 engineers, by giving vision, establishing objectives, and providing technical and methodological support. Support the team in terms of skills development and training; evaluate and increase individual and collective performance;
- Planning and distributing activities according to each person’s level of expertise and workload;
- Coordinating and ensuring the good execution of activities, taking into account potential blocking points;
- Proactively participating in the optimisation of processes and development of tools;
- Coordinating and prioritising activities in close collaboration with the involved Exotrail’s teams;
- Proactively anticipating blocking points and helping the teams succeeding in their goals;
- Recruiting and welcoming new employees;
- Being actively involved into the execution of at least one project in order to maintain close contact with the operational activities.
- Master's Degree from Aerospace Engineering/Physics schools or university;
- Good knowledge of mechanical design and analysis. Good knowledge of thermal analysis is a plus;
- Previous experience as team leader;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Autonomous, rigorous, and detailed oriented;
- Diplomatic, a good communicator and responsive;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills to produce documents in accordance with the company's quality management policy.
Don't forget to mention Space-Careers when applying.