Software Test Engineer for ATM Systems (f/m/d)
Category: Service and Satellite Operations
Who You Are
We are looking for software test engineers with Air Traffic Control (ATC) relevant and meaningful background to support on testing ATC systems. These systems are designed, developed, deployed and maintained by our customer, Deutsche Flugsicherung (DFS), the German Air Navigation Service Provider (ANSP), aligning with the highest quality standards. The positions are based on the customer headquarters, in Langen (Frankfurt am Main) and travelling to the control centers would be necessary time to time. You will be collaborating in a diverse team which comprises developers, testers and integrators, taking part in the full software development lifecycle.
The position is full-time, permanent and remote-working is allowed under some conditions!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
What You Will Focus on
You should be able to take ownership for your work and be self-reliant. You will participate and contribute in a creative manner! The main activities to be developed are:
- Independently analyse and determine the test scope (test components and test depth) based on error reports (Problem Report) and change requests to the product;
- Creation and optimisation of test procedures in MF ALM for commissioned SW changes/SW bug fixes of the system segment iAF (iCAS Additional Functions) - initially focusing on the DMS subsystem - and their implementation in test scenarios;
- Review of the corresponding SW requirements in DOORS or MF Dimensions RM;
- Independent test execution and test organisation of the required tests including documentation of all results;
- Error documentation in JIRA;
- Estimation of the test effort of SW changes.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's, diploma or master's degree in a technical or scientific field (e.g. computer science, mathematics, communications engineering) with several years of relevant professional experience;
- ISTQB Certified Tester: Foundation Level;
- Creation and optimization of test documentation according to IEEE 829;
- Knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ED-153).
- Experience in Air Traffic Control domain;
- Specifications in DOORS or MF Dimensions RM;
- MF ALM (Application Life Cycle Management);
- Issue tracking systems (Jira, IBM Rational Change);
- MS Office;
- English spoken and written (at least B2).
- Good High ability to work in a team;
- Quality awareness;
- Analytical competence;
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working;
- German would be an advantage (but not mandatory).
What We Offer
All our benefits can be found here: https://www.telespazio.de/en/careers/benefits.
How to Apply
Are you passionate about making an impact, with an open and curious mentality? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Bitu Maklari.
Our mail servers are using an antispam module that regularly checks global spam lists. If you are not able to send us an email, it might be because the mail server of your mail provider is listed in one of these lists. We therefore recommend you to use our application form via the "Apply Now" button.
Don't forget to mention Space-Careers when applying.