Spacecraft Electrical Architect
What is the role?
As a Spacecraft Electrical Architect, you are responsible for the electrical engineering activities related to spacecraft design, manufacturing, testing, launch, and operations. Your activity may include the design, development, and qualification of EnduroSat generic satellite platforms, development, AIT, and launch of satellites for specific customers.
You are part of EnduroSat’s system engineering team. You will participate in the full spacecraft lifecycle, from initial design to AIT, launch, and flight operations. You may be required to participate in technical meetings with customers, under the leadership of the system engineer.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Power distribution architecture and budgets;
- Electrical interfaces specification and validation;
- Harness definition, supervision of harness manufacturing, integration, and test;
- Specifying success criteria for electrical performances post-environmental tests;
- Anomaly investigation and closure related to electrical design;
- Conducted EMC analyses;
- ESD analyses;
- Contribution to radiation-tolerant design.
What do we look for?
- Master of Science in aerospace engineering or electrical engineering (or equivalent);
- 10+ years experience in Space programs engineering;
- Excellent technical background in satellite Electrical engineering;
- Openness to knowledge sharing and willingness to mentor junior engineers;
- Understanding the importance of the last-mile delivery;
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
How to stand out?
- Experience in nanosatellites and small satellites;
- Experience in EMI/EMC/ESD design and testing;
- Experience and/or knowledge in radiation hardening;
- Experience and/or knowledge in low-level embedded software.
Don't forget to mention Space-Careers when applying.