Project Manager in Aerospace
Brno, Czech Republic
As a Project Manager at Honeywell, in Brno, Czech Republic, you will be responsible for managing the engineering efforts and ensure engineering commitments are accomplished for the projects per AERO IPDS standards.
- Assist the program manager in the day-to-day activities of the programs;
- Program schedule maintenance including updating work complete and actual costs incurred using a variety of commercial and in-house tools and processes;
- Support program level budgeting by coordinating the estimation and forecasting processes for program re-plans, risk mitigation activities, and change requests, as well as other management-driven requests;
- Assist in the development of program-level processes and training material for the implementation of Program Planning, Risk, Change and Resource Management processes;
- Support programs in alignment of program data with the current program funds release.
Key skills and qualifications
- University degree in technical field;
- Project Management knowledge and capability including Agile Methodology;
- Great organizational skills and analytical ability;
- Great communication skills and ability to coordinate resources of mixed skill levels and backgrounds;
- Great problem-solving skills, Ability to apply various tools in resolving complex problems;
- Great command of English language.
Don't forget to mention Space-Careers when applying.