Systems Engineer Aerospace
DSI Aerospace Technologie
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics or in a comparable field;
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in the field of development of Electronic Systems for space flight applications;
- Basic understanding of electronics and electronics circuits;
- Participation in solving interdisciplinary challenges;
- A structured, independent and responsible approach to work and a high level of quality awareness;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize workload;
- Flexibility and team skills;
- High level of written English and at least basic fluency in spoken English;
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in German would be beneficial.
What are your responsibilities?
- Technical Management of our international aerospace projects/lead for technical meetings with customers;
- Presentation of our technical solutions to the customer;
- Technical management of the development team;
- Requirements Engineering;
- Electronic systems planning and specification;
- Execution of System and Failure Analyses;
- Monitoring of the technical implementation performed by our development team;
- Monitoring of Test & Verification processes of our developed products.
Don't forget to mention Space-Careers when applying.